Our Florida Fix and Flip rehab loan is for the real estate investor who wants to purchase and renovate a Florida residential or commercial real estate investment property. The Fix-N-FLip loan offers 90% financing of the purchase price and 90% of the rehab costs or we offer 80% of purchase price and 100% of the rehab cost, and roll in the closing costs.
♦ Private investors looking to invest capital see bottom of this page:
A to Z Capital Inc. Fix-N-Flip Program
90% Financing Of Purchase And Rehab Cost Combined!
$50,000 Minimum Loan Amount – No Maximum Loan Amount!
600+ Credit Score!
The Perfect Program For Active Real Estate Investors
Fix-N-Flip Program Highlights:
– 600+ Minimum Credit Score Required
– Only 10% Down Payment Required (for qualified borrowers)
– 90% Financing Of The Purchase Price And Rehab Budget Combined – Not To Exceed 70% Of After Repair Value
– Current As-Is Value Is Not Considered Or Reviewed For Funding Approval
– New Minimum Loan Amount Of $50,000.00! Loan amounts below $75,000.00 are capped at 65% of ARV
– No Maximum Loan Amount
– Close In 12-15 Business Days From Receipt Of All Required Documents
– Foreign Nationals OK with minimum of two (2) completed flips within last 24 months
– First Time Investors OK
– Refinance Plus Rehab Loan Option Available (See details below)
Fix-N-Flip Program Available NATIONWIDE except:
Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Utah and Vermont . For Illinois, Maryland and New Jersey: Minimum credit score of 725 required for clients with a loan amount of $150,000.00 or less.
A to Z Fix-N-Flip Program – Business Entity Required: All investor loan transactions must close in the name of a business entity.
PROGRAM – FUNDING GUIDELINES
- Credit Score Requirement
MINIMUM 600+ CREDIT SCORE REQUIRED FOR FUNDING APPROVAL.
For Illinois, Maryland and New Jersey: Minimum credit score of 725 required for clients with a loan amount of $150,000.00 or less.
- QUALIFYING CREDIT CRITERIA
No bankruptcies in past three (3) years
No foreclosures, short sales, or deed in lieu in past 2 years
Minimum of two (2) credit scores are required to reflect on credit report
- Verification Of Liquid Cash Assets Is Required*
To qualify for funding approval, you must provide most recent 2 months bank statements that reflect an ending balance that covers the following specific transaction related items:
– Down payment requirement amount
– 10% of the total rehab budget is required to be documented as “liquid reserves contingency”. This is not a cost to be paid at closing.
– Six months (6) of reserve monthly interest payments.
– Lender loan origination fee and applicable closing cost
*Any LARGE DEPOSITS will be required to document the source of said deposits.
- Loan Origination Fees
Level 1: 0-1 flip last 24 months 3.50% origination fee of total loan amount
Level 2: 2-4 flips last 24 months 3.50% origination fee of total loan amount
Level 3: 5+ flips last 24 months 3.25% origination fee of total loan amount
Minimum dollar amount of loan origination fee is $4,500.00
– IMPORTANT: Completed flips are defined as residential investment properties “exited or sold in the last 24 months” and owned for no more than 12 months during the last 24 months OR a property acquired, rehabbed, and converted to permanent financing and owned for no more than 12 months during the last 24 months.
- Other Lenders Fees
Processing Fee: $695.00
- Maximum “Loan To Cost” (LTC) & Interest Rate Based On Number Of Prior Completed Fix & Flips Last 24 Months
Level 1: 0-1 flip* 12% interest rate 90% LTC 70% ARV
Level 2: 2-4 flips 11% interest rate 90% LTC 70% ARV
Level 3: 5+ flips 9.99% interest rate 90% LTC 70% ARV
*0-1 flip with less than 680+ credit = 85% LTC and 65% ARV)
**Loan To Cost (LTC) = total loan amount as a percentage of purchase price and rehab cost combined
***For Illinois, Maryland and New Jersey: Minimum credit score of 725 required for clients with a loan amount of $150,000.00 or less.
- Required Documentation– See bottom of this page for list of required documents
- Qualifying Types Of Properties
Single Family residences and 2-4 units. Non owner-occupied only. No primary residence or vacation homes. No condo’s.
- PURCHASE AND REHAB FUNDING PROGRAM
We can fund up to 90% of the combined purchase price and rehab budget in one loan not to exceed 70% of the After Repair Value (ARV).
Funding Scenario Example:
Purchase price $150,000.00
Rehab budget $ 60,000.00
Total project cost: $210.000.00
X 90% Loan To Cost (LTC)
Loan Amount: $189,000.00
Down Payment: $ 21,000.00 (total project cost minus loan amount)
Plus lender fees and closing cost
Borrower is responsible for down payment of total project cost, plus lenders fees and closing cost.
Foreign nationals require minimum 20% to 30% down payment
9.1 Refinance Plus Rehab Loan Option
– No seasoning on title is required for refinance with a rehab loan.
– Refinance with a rehab loan is structured the same as Silver Funding Program fix and flip product.
– 90% financing of payoff amount plus cost of rehab combined, not to exceed 70% of After Repair Value (ARV),
– Difference between payoff amount and original purchase price will be applied towards down payment.
– Closing cost can be included if difference between payoff amount and original purchase qualifies. Reviewed on a case by case basis.
– Cash out option is only available if property is owned free and clear.
– Must provide a construction budget/scope of work detailing specific repairs just like a fix and flip project.
- All Transactions Must Close In A Business Entity Name
Funding can only be approved in a business entity name. There is no seasoning requirement on the age of the business entity. Entities include: LLC, LLP, S-Corp, C-Corp.
- Proof Of Financing Letter
After completing a pre-qualification application we can also promptly provide you with a proof of financing letter(s) to assist you in making offers on prospective investment properties. To obtain a proof of financing letter you must provide a copy of your most recent bank statement reflecting a balance of the minimum required funds to close.
- Proof Of Funds To Close
Minimum $15,000.00 In Liquid Checking/Savings Account Required For Funding Approval!
You must clearly document that you have the funds to close, which includes; down-payment, lender fees and closing cost. Loan files are not submitted for underwriting approval without proof of funds to close.
- Days To Close
On average we can close in about 12-15 business days from the time we receive ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION. Delays in closing are normally due to appraisal/property value, title issues, etc.
- Minimum And Maximum Loan Amounts
– Minimum loan amount is $50,000.00. There is NO MAXIMUM loan amount.
– Loan amounts below $75,000.00 are capped at 65% of ARV!
- Full Property Appraisal Required
A traditional full property appraisal is ALWAYS required to underwrite and fund a investor loan for this product. We will order an expedited appraisal at time of submission of loan file for underwriting approval. Cost of appraisals vary based on geographical market but can typically range from $375.00 – $600.00.
- No Verification Of Income Required
No verification or documentation of personal or business income is required. Borrower will have to produce copy of of last years personal tax return to document that income taxes are being paid. Income is NOT used as bases for qualifying.
Terms of Loan Funding
- Property Type
Single family residences and 2-4 residential units. No condo’s.
- Transaction Type
Purchase and rehab transactions only.
- Interest Rates
Interest rates range on average from 9.99% to 12% depending on credit score and number of prior completed fix and flip transactions within last 12 months. See guidelines above.
19.1 Property Insurance Requirement
All fix and flip transactions require a “builders risk” property hazard insurance policy with coverage for 12 month term.
- Seller Concessions / Seller Paid Closing Cost
Seller may contribute up to 3% of the agreed purchase price towards buyer closing cost expenses or concessions in the contract to purchase.
- Subordinate Financing
Subordinate financing is NOT allowed, which includes 2nd mortgages and seller held financing.
- Maximum Loan Amount
There is no maximum loan amount
- Loan Term
- Rate Type
Fixed monthly payment, interest only
- Prepayment Penalty
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
Business Entity Borrower (Must close in the name of a business entity)
__ Clear and legible copy of drivers license (all members of business entity)
__ Purchase and sales agreement
__ Last 2 month’s business bank statements (must include all pages)
__ Articles Of Organization for LLC Or Articles Of Incorporation for a Corporation
__ Operating Agreement or Corporate Charter/Bylaws
__ Certificate Of Good Standing (Issued By Secretary Of State within 30 days)
__ Copy of last years personal tax return for all members of business entity. This documentation is NOT to verify income but to validate that federal income taxes are being paid and reduces likelihood of unpaid tax liens being filed on subject property.
__ Scope Of Repair Work (Budget Template Provided)
Note: Terms are subject to change. Final terms vary depending on the property and borrowing entity
A to Z Capital, a Florida hard money lender, specializes in connecting Florida fix and flip rehab loan real estate investment borrowers with the immediate capital they need. We offer finance solutions designed to get the funding you need under the most favorable circumstances. Let us help you. Call (561) 609-6699 today and learn how we can help your investment project.
A to Z Capital specializes in no documentation loans (no doc loan), bridge loans, hard money lending, private money lenders, no income verification loans, stated income loans, rehab loans, rehab lender, private funding, fix-and-flip, foreign national lender and loans, equity cash out loans. We service the Florida counties serving: Miami-Dade, Orange, Palm Beach and Broward. Major cities include: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando, Hollywood, Key West, Coral Gables, Weston, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Davie, Pembroke Pines, Sunrise, Coconut Creek, Winter Park, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Bay Lake, Oakland, Boca Raton, Eatonville, Windermere, Miami Beach, Florida along with many other surrounding Florida towns. Just click and complete a simple application inquiry for a hard money loan, no doc loan, rehab loan, bridge loan, foreign national loan, foreign national lender, and private funding loan. Our hard money loan specialist will contact you shortly to discuss your specific needs.
A to Z Capital, a Florida hard money lender and no doc loan provider offers a variety of Florida fix and flip rehab loans for the residential and commercial real estate investor looking to purchase and rehab an investment property. Our offering includes FixNFlip, new construction, cash out loans along with foreign national, hard money loans, no doc loans and a variety of other finance options.
Just call (561) 609-6699 today for a simple fast investment loan suited to your real estate investment needs.
♦ Private Investors – EARN 10% TO 12% INTEREST INVESTING IN INCOME PRODUCING FIRST TRUST MORTGAGE DEEDS INSURED WITH TITLE INSURANCE AND HAZARD INSURANCE.
- Are you looking for a reasonable alternative to the roller coaster ride of the stock market? A to Z Capital Inc. uses private investor funds to make first mortgage loans on standing residential investment and commercial use properties. Please note that our loans are always in first position, and if the loan pays as agreed, our investors typically earn 10% to 12% interest. Secured by first mortgages on income producing properties.
- Title to the loan is vested in your name.
You can invest with as little as $50,000. Many of our investors invest with their IRA funds. Please note, however, that investing in first trust deeds involves taking on some risk, and a severe and prolonged decline in real estate values is possible.
Please call our office for full details. (561) 609-6699.